All institutional subscriptions to Built Environment (ISSN 0263-7960) are print with free online.
Institutional subscribers to Built Environment receive print copies of issues as they are published and have online access to full text of all papers and book reviews from 2003 (Volume 29) onwards. Personal subscribers receive print copies as they are published.
Print copies of back issues are available from Alexandrine Press, while individual published papers may be obtained at the ingentaconnect website.
The journal is abstracted in Geo Abstracts, Urban Studies Abstracts, and Journal of Planning Literature, and is indexed in the Avery Index to Architectural Publications.
2022 subscription rates (including postal charges) are:
Institutional (print with free online) £400.00
Personal (print only) £140.00
Single back issues (print only) £40.00
Special discount on orders for two or more back issues 20%
- Institutional access is based on IP address range.
- Subscriptions are accepted for calendar year only and are entered on receipt of payment.
- Paid subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Subscriptions purchased at the personal rate are strictly for personal, non-commercial use.
- Proof of personal status may be requested.
- Claims must be made within 6 months of publication of the issue being claimed.